1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

No low beams

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by cet, Jan 5, 2006.

1. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

Yesterday I unhooked my plow and forgot to change the toggle switch to truck lights. When I was driving I noticed that my high beam indicator was on on the dash. It stayed on whether I was on low or high beams. I then realized that I had not changed the switch so I did this and my high beam light went out but I had no low beams. It was raining like crazy so I thought maybe something was just wet. Later in the day I parked it and a few hours later I tried the lights and they worked but they have not worked since. I put the plow back on and those low beams don't work either. I have both day time running lights and high beams.

I have checked the fuses but they are fine and the headlights are also fine plus I don't think all 4 would blow at the same time. Is there are relay or a module in the truck that might of shorted out or blown? Where would I look for it? Any other ideas?

This is a 2000, 3500 Cummins
    Thanks, Chris