1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

no low beam right side night saber?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by dichdoc, Jan 27, 2013.

1. dichdoc

dichdoc Junior Member

I give up. I have no low beam on the right night saber (used to work). If I swap light connectors from right to left I get light (so bulb is good). If I swap the controllers from left to right I still don't have low beam on right (so module is good). What am I missing???

2. KGRlandscapeing

KGRlandscapeing 2000 Club Member

check the connection at the back of the head light and see if it not corroded or broken. and check the ground for that module

3. rfed32

rfed32 Senior Member

i had the same problem. it ended up being the relay on my truck. check that and if it happens to be that the guy from my plow dealer told me to make sure my head lights are turned off when i go to unplug. idk if this helps you out just what happened to me...if not that i would check the conections and make sure ever thing is good on that side coming from the truck.