1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

No Low Beam Drivers Side

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by 660jeffr, Nov 17, 2013.

1. 660jeffr

660jeffr Junior Member

Just installed 7' 6" HD with 3 plug 3 port module on an 07 Silverado. Everything works except low beam on drivers side. Bulbs are good. When testing plug at headlight I have power on the com wire when the high beam is on and nothing on the low or high wires. All 3 wires are dead on low beam. Passengers side everything is normal. Power on high beam wire on high and power on low beam on low. Can't figure out why I'm getting power in the com (ground) wire.

2. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

3. 660jeffr

660jeffr Junior Member

So you are telling me that the drivers side headlight is connected backwards?

4. kimber750

kimber750 PlowSite Veteran

Very possible, make sure both connectors are on "A" or "B"

5. 07PSDCREW

07PSDCREW Senior Member

I just had a similar issue. There was a configuration plug that needed to be installed. Up By the module.

6. shooter56

shooter56 Member
    from ct

Same thing with mine you have to jump from the center pin (B) to the (A) pin part#26421 in the configuration plug.

7. Arc Burn

Arc Burn PlowSite.com Addict

No configuration plug on a 3 port harness,they use reversible plugs on the HB3-HB4 lights.
    Kimber750 has you on the right track,just one of the harness's pluged in wrong can screw with you on the opposite side

8. 07PSDCREW

07PSDCREW Senior Member

Ahh. Sorry sir. Didn't know that.

9. shooter56

shooter56 Member
    from ct

Also missed that. sorry

10. 660jeffr

660jeffr Junior Member

Kimber had it right. Just had to reverse the drivers side headlight plug. Thanks so much for the info! I could see my self running a wire from 1 headlight to the other lol