1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

No lights on MM1

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Eggie329, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Eggie329

Eggie329 Senior Member

Recently bought a truck with a MM1 that had been sitting for two seasons so it had lots of little issues for me to solve! I just fixed a broken ground and a locked up solenoid and all movement on the plow is working now. Only problem I have is no lights on the plow. Truck lights don't even go off when the plow is on. I'm guessing I'll be picking up a few relays tomorrow? They look original and the plow is original to the truck in '96 so I'm starting to think they may be toast from sitting. Not sure about the turn signals though...

Thanks for the help!

2. chevyzrule810

chevyzrule810 PlowSite.com Addict

If you can try and test each relay.I would say that could be it since when you hook the plow up the lights don't come on

3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Do the marker lights work on the plow?