1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

No Lights??? Help

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Buckhunter, Jan 3, 2010.

1. Buckhunter

Buckhunter Member

I was just out plowing and all of a sudden i have no headlights. My high beams work on the plow and on the truck lights, but i have no low beam headlights on the plow or on the truck. All my other lights work fine, directionals, parking lights, fog lights. Just spent half an hour changing fuses etc.. anybody got any additional tips or things i may have missed
  2. mvhauler

mvhauler Senior Member

Have seen this recently on a brand new Boss. It was a defective headlight adapter.
  3. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Which harenss and what truck.

If relay harness check the low beam relay.
  4. Burg06Dodge

Burg06Dodge Junior Member
    from NNJ

have the computer scanned. I am having the same problem with my fisher. Keeps sending error codes to the comp. Not sure why it is still happening. Looking for answers. clearing the computer fixed the problem twice. Good luck if you find out any good intel please let me know.
  5. Mark Witcher

Mark Witcher Senior Member

On older trucks , if the dimmer switch goes out, it can cause none of the head lights to work.