1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

no headlights!

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by the427chevy, Nov 10, 2013.

1. the427chevy

the427chevy Junior Member
    from maine

okay so, fisher mm2 on a 99 ram 2500, 4 port isolation module, i'm running HID headlights on the TRUCK end, but I switched back to halogen bulbs same situation, problem is, I have park lights on truck and plow, but I have no headlights on either, I have headlight power going to the truck head lights with the plow hooked or unhooked, I have no ground passing through the orange wire going back to the headlights from the isolation module, this problem is on both sides, I was thinking its the isolation module, I have two of them, same part numbers on both, both do the same thing, think I have two bad ones?!

2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

what gnds out the lights from factory? I thought I read somewhere that dodge uses a module for the lights?

3. the427chevy

from maine

No headlight control module on this generation truck, truck head lights work fine until you plug the headlight plugs into the harnesses. I have power and ground into the isolation module but not out

4. dieselss

Ok . Might need to flip the plow to tk headlight connector from a to b

5. the427chevy

from maine

How do I do that? I currently have the solenoid stuff plugged into port 1 the plow headlight plug in port 2 left headlight in 3 and right headlight in 4 is that correct?... Might I add the up down and angle functions work and the park lights work when you plug the left side in

6. dieselss

At your tk headlights. The plow plug that plugs into your tk connector