1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

No Drivers Side Headlight

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by provfirescott, Nov 26, 2008.

1. provfirescott

provfirescott Senior Member
    from Ma

Been installing the wiring for a MM1 and got the healight wiring on the pass side (OK)
    Did the drivers side and I get NO headlight.Even if I disconnect the Fisher wiring harness.
    Am I missing something?
    I switched #4 and #3 plugs and still nothing.
    2005 Dodge Ram 3500 CTD

2. provfirescott

from Ma

Well I got the headlight to work but had to redo that jumper wire(red) but now the iso module is humming while hibeams are on....

3. stillen

stillen Senior Member

I saw you have a dodge...... I had a similar problem... I had the wires mixed up at my harnes side on my truck AT the headlight.. You need to configure it correctly. Where are you in MASS??? I could swing by if your close and take a peek... let me grab my owners manual..... do you have the 9007 bulbs?

4. provfirescott

from Ma

Yes 9007 bulbs and I am in Norton
    2005 Dodge 3500

5. provfirescott

from Ma

Finally figured it out.I had the wrong ISO module....
    Needed a yellow tag one.