1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

no crystal ball here!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by lawn king, Jan 31, 2006.

1. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

Back in october we invested $30000.00 in new equipment. Among this equipment was a $4400.00 BEAST snowblower for our new kubota, we have serious runway work at a local naval air base, the furrows of snow just get to heavy for trucks to push. Looking back, i wish we had invested in a new stainless steele spreader, at least we would have had some return on the investment. No aruba this year! :mad:

2. JPMAKO

JPMAKO Senior Member

I can't make it either. I usually go in November, or April. The funds are not there this year.:realmad: I hope to make my summer vacation this year.

Jason

3. JPMAKO

JPMAKO Senior Member

I can't make it either. I usually go in November, or April. The funds are not there this year.:realmad: I hope to make my summer vacation to the Vineyard this year.

Jason

4. lawn king

lawn king PlowSite.com Addict

chicago!!

Check out chicago, it's a great vacation! 12 trips there, & i can't wait to go back!

5. JPMAKO

JPMAKO Senior Member

Do they get snow there??
    I might just have to move! Lol
    I have been going to Marthas Vineyard for about 25 years. That is my favorite spot. I basically grew up there as a kid (2 months every year). Great fishing, but it has gotten pretty busy over the years.