1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

no bright lights

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by bpminc74, Dec 23, 2012.

1. bpminc74

bpminc74 Member

I was plowing last night and flicked on my bright lights they went out completely. Only my dims work. Tried the brights with the light switch on truck and same thing. Truck is a 2000 f350 psd. Anybody have this problem?

2. bpminc74

bpminc74 Member

Pulled my head out of my *ss this morning and found a blown fuse. Not thinking straight after plowing for 30 hrs. Got 70 cm over 2 days.

3. Mopard

Mopard Senior Member

70 cms over 2 days ... lucky sob!
    You're also lucky to still be playing with fuses! heh heh When the lights go out on these new trucks it's gonna cost A LOT more than some loose change for a fuse.
    lucky lucky lucky Thumbs Up

4. bpminc74

bpminc74 Member

Just finished cleaning up another 30 cm dump and broke a spring on the boss. Fuse blew again and now i'm having charging issues. I will post this in the ford forum to see WTF is going on.

5. Mopard

Mopard Senior Member

That's the problem with "luck" ... it always runs out, heh heh, good luck.