1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

No booth in the Landscape Ontario Tradeshow!

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by Lynden-Jeff, Jan 6, 2008.

1. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff PlowSite.com Addict

How come you guys arn't exibiting at Landscape Ontario in Toronto? Its a pretty big show, shame on FF!

Cheers
    Jeff

2. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

Actually, our Canadian Distributor is the one who is responsible for all trade shows in Canada. You can't blame us. :D

3. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

We also pay way to much for the stuff. I can get it shipped from anywhere in the US to my door for half the price. The cheapest I could find 5 gallon pails here was $250.

4. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff PlowSite.com Addict

We should do a FF road trip.

5. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Come on down. JD knows the secret location here!

road_trip (Small).jpg

6. UglyTruck

UglyTruck Senior Member

its more expensive just like their beer......

Yea, Yea,,, I know.....american beer & sex in a canoe.... ha ha ha

wait a minute!!!!

does that mean that Canadian FF has a higher mutton content......

is there a "proof" or possibly a " % of mutton by volume" listed on the can???

tymusic :jester: tymusic

7. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

I did the maintenance on all my snowblowers today & used Fluid Film on the inside of the chute & other moving parts. We'll see how well the snow glides off the chutes now...;)

8. MIDTOWNPC

MIDTOWNPC PlowSite Veteran

Please inform me of this secret location...

I looked and looked and couldn't find it.

Did find some great deals on Lucas Fuel Additive Tire Dressing and gauges other truck stuff.

Whats with canadians paying so much for some things... My girlfriend buys jeans and clothes in the states and its atleast half the price. I looks at appliances in the states... lots of better deals then here. We spent $300 on a day trip, got to the border, said we spent $300 and most of it was made in the states, most expensive thing was a pair of jeans at $35 and the lady said have a nice day. I ment to look at tire prices but forgot it was on my list. I scout things out then when I fly to florida from buffalo in the spring I pick up any big ticket items. Yeah Im cheap