1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NJ winter outlook!

Discussion in 'Weather' started by tls22, Jul 28, 2008.

1. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

2. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

i am not even gonna click that link ....were screwed again:angry:

3. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Come on.....its from a forcaster thats been dead on for years!:waving:

4. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

"the nino"

suprised theres still plow dealers in the northeast :cool:

5. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Sorry guys its all my fault...i bought a plow before the 2006-2007 winter! From 2003-2005 its snow like crazy....40 plus inch winters! I should have stayed in my sandbox!:nono:

6. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

haahahahahah

7. gkm

gkm Senior Member

maybe the phills this year....maybe the eagles can do it....... maybe a couple 6" plus snows this year!???:drinkup:

8. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

NJ Weather

I am not even going to look at that link. Just this week I was out in my yard in the building were I keep my snow plow equipment and I thought well its now the end of July, soon it will be time to start pulling out all of this stuff once again. I hope this winter will be ok after the last few years I'm really getting sick of the no snow. It seems like the northeast keeps getting screwed every year. I was at my local plow shop last week and the told me that the price of plows are going up just like they do every year. I told them I will not be buying any new equipment this year I have bought new plows and updated my trucks for the last four years and every winter has not been good. Well all you NJ guys lets hope and pray over the next few months that we get a good year.

9. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

I feel it guys its going to be a harsh one......get ready!payup

10. im praying every day for a good winter with plenty of plowable snow

11. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

T-4 months! I feel the winter wind!:rolleyes:

12. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

13. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

I want to clear up some confusion. The previous post was written by one of my blog readers Mark Vogan. I thought he did a great job analyzing the situation and I wanted to share the information with everyone. I know it's only August, but we are already starting to look at the winter and the early indications are that this year the eastern half of the country has a harsh winter. It could even be the type of winter where the snow-starved I-95 corridor folks are screaming for the snow to stop!

Im also down for this........:salute::redbouncepurplebou

14. Hardware 2

Hardware 2 Junior Member

We are Due.... I can feel it

15. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

I like the way you think, i found a tree starting to change today!:bluebounc

[​IMG]

16. hotshot4819

hotshot4819 Senior Member

saw the same thing today in NH.. WICKED early.... i would love to get SLAMMED AGAIN. a couple days inbetween storms would be nice tho.

17. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Yeah i got so excited, i wanted to cry! LOL Im just looking for a better winter then last!:salute:

18. gkm

gkm Senior Member

we have some in our neck of the woods changing also :rolleyes:

19. gkm

gkm Senior Member

it went down to 49 degrees last nite ..................:)

20. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Nice work gkm, the lowest temp in PA last night was 38 out of bradford. Its coming, the killing frost!:gunsfiring: