1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NJ wed nite snow??>??

Discussion in 'Weather' started by iceyman, Dec 4, 2007.

1. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

accuweather is saying an inch or two in the evening. hopefully its plowablepayup:drinkup:payup

2. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

any jerze guys expecting anything?

3. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

my front diff went on the dodge....so of course its going to be plowable.

4. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

Yea it looks like it should just be plowable. Thats all I need two inches haha payup It might be more if some spots are getting 3-6 inches from Minnesota to PA. And then even Minnesota might get 4-8. So ho knows until it comes.

5. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

you got 13" so far jeepplow

6. LAB INC

LAB INC Senior Member

What do you guys think ?

Hey what do you guys think ? When will we get a good storm hear in NJ, I mean like more then 3 inches. I hear is going to warm up a little bit the second half if Dec. I hope we get some good snow fall. So let me know what you guys think ?????

7. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

yea its supposed to creep up into the 50s next week but hopefully we can get a 6 inchr before christmas. def could use the payup

8. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

Yea thats true but the first 2.5 inches only accumulated on the grass and cars. But I have plowed for to events so far this season.payup

9. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

hopefully today we get at least 2"

10. JeepPlow18

JeepPlow18 Senior Member

So did any Jersey guys get any? I only got a half an inch, still salted. Another little storm coming tomorrow, maybe another inch or two. I hope keep it coming.payup:bluebounc

11. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

a dusting here and a dusting forecasted for tomorrow. My truck is still down......so if im salting....Im salting with a bucket and coffee can out of the trunk of a saturn!