1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NJ Truck For Sale

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by landscapingpoolguy, Jan 23, 2004.

1. landscapingpoolguy

landscapingpoolguy Junior Member

2. landscapingpoolguy

3. Landscape80

Landscape80 Senior Member

If your reserve isn't hit, would you part with the EZ dumper? If so, how much would you ask? If it's reasonable, I'll get cash in hand for it. Just let me know. Thanks

Chris

4. landscapingpoolguy

The ez dumper is new....I paid $2500.00 for it...it has the cab guard, side boards, and a leaf box for it. Make me a reasonable offer or you can call (973) 332 0734 or email me at Pool973@aol.com.

Chuck

5. Landscape80

Landscape80 Senior Member

I could throw an offer out there, and it would be on the low side. So tell me what you want for it, I don't want to stick a number out there and have it be a slap in your face, let me know and maybe we can work out a deal. Remember, cheaper is better :-D

Chris