1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NJ Subs needed

Discussion in 'Employment' started by Elite Services, Jan 17, 2007.

1. Elite Services

Elite Services Junior Member
    from NJ

If you are a plow truck owner/operator, a backhoe owner/operator, a salt truck owner/operator or a laborer looking for work in Momouth, Middlesex or Union Counties please PM me for details.

2. MnM

MnM Senior Member

what kind of salting services would you need done in monmouth county only and how much you paying??

3. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

i am still looking for work if it ever snow here 732 501 2954

4. MnM

MnM Senior Member

I offered you work and you never got back to me. Do you just go around asking everyone and never come thru?? You told me a while ago that you or your friend would be interested in a shrewsbury job I had. oh well you dont sound too reliable anyway

5. blk90s13

haha where is the snow ? reliable ? i never said me and my freind i said i will give my freind your phone number and i did he didnt call you thats his business not mine

here is my quote

from this thread
    http://www.plowsite.com/showthread.php?t=40746

i am already set with elite services since november so i am set for this year if we see any snow

Last edited: Jan 26, 2007
  6. blk90s13

i called you today and no answer again, like you told me i didnt get my self tied up with other work but you didnt call

732 501 2954

7. Elite Services

from NJ

We did not plow here, just salting. Be ready for Friday morning though.

8. blk90s13

anyone know this guy elite services ( joe ) ? i put in 23 hours of work the last storm in NJ 2/14 and now he is gone i cant get paid or get a hold of him anymore

no reply to phone calls no calling back i left him more than 6 messages in the past 5 days

unless i it takes alot longer to get paid when u a sub contractor

9. Bry@n

Bry@n Senior Member

I know Joe. As far as I know, there is a 30 day policy with his subs. He is probably busy. I wouldn't worry about it. I would give him a shout at the beginning of the month to see what's up.

10. Elite Services

from NJ

?

Exactly. Thanks Bryan. Moe, I told you i would call you when i got into the office Mon or Tues to get your hours. And yes there is a thirty day window. I will call you for your hours today.

11. blk90s13

there you go now its all clear all i was told is you will get paid that much i will call u when we get snow then i got a call go there plow this plow this i was done then thats all

now i understand its a 30 window and i just have to wait

12. Xtra

Xtra Member

If it's raining in Ocean County . . . . and you need help in Monmouth County (which seems to be happening lately), contact me!
    (cell # 732-232-6243)

- at the bottom is what I have available.
    wesport

13. blk90s13

I left you a message on your phone yesterday beacause i still didnt get that check and its well over the 30 day window ?

what would be the next step joe ? can you please give me a call when you have a couple minutes.

14. Elite Services

from NJ

sent

Moe,

I sent you the form to fill out well over a week ago. If you do not have it by sat give me a call.

15. blk90s13

ok it came in today i will send it out tomorow thanks joe