1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NJ Sub Needed

Discussion in 'Employment' started by k1768, Jan 25, 2015.

1. k1768

k1768 Senior Member
    from NJ

Guy I sub for is looking for another sub. Mostly commercial, Ocean and Monmouth counties. Brick/Toms River area up to Manalapan area, and in between; Jackson, Lakewood, etc...

Must have experience.

I've only plowed for this guy, straight shooter, you do the work and he pays. Also flexible.

PM me your info and I will pass along to him.

2. 1982atm

1982atm Senior Member
    from indy

I have 15 trucks with plows and salters ready to travel from Indianapolis Indiana to anywhere there is snow to push. its a 12 hour drive so I'd like to at least get 12 hours or more of pushing...we are fully insured commercial and general liability We have been plowing 5 years or more. Call me at 3173407078 we will bring all the trucks or just some

3. JerseyShorePlow

JerseyShorePlow Junior Member

I have a 2014 Jeep with 7.5 plow. I only do a few lots and have time for some more. I am located in the Brick/Point Pleasant area. I do not currently carry plowing insurance as I mostly plow my own properties. Let me know if I can help. Call or text me 732-278-6303

4. rtmac

rtmac Junior Member

Btw my cell number is 732_691_7561

5. tpmjr401

tpmjr401 Junior Member

I'm looking for work, I have an 03 ford f250sd, Meyers plow and salt spreader, contact me at (856) 982-4499 ask for tom