1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NJ recent storm plow video! - Vogel Landscaping

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by VogelLandscapin, Mar 3, 2009.

1. VogelLandscapin

VogelLandscapin Junior Member

<center><object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/yCThf6b3560&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/yCThf6b3560&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object></center>

2. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

sweet vid...the truck looks good

3. nicksplowing

nicksplowing PlowSite.com Addict

great video and thats a lot of truck to be plowing with:dizzy: nice:drinkup:

4. stroker79

stroker79 2000 Club Member

Look at all this teen spirit NJ!!

You only getone storm a year but you dont dissappoint with the vids and pics!! LOL

Video looked great!

5. VogelLandscapin

VogelLandscapin Junior Member

thanks for all the replies! I know it looks like a lot of truck to plow with but it really isn't bad. The parking lots we do with that truck are pretty open and easy! In the spring when i start cutting with my other guys ill be glad i have all that room in the front of the truck lol!

6. riverwalkland

riverwalkland Senior Member

seems like the shovel guy is not doing a very good job

7. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

I bet Nyc has gotten more snow then ohare in the months of feb and march so far:p

8. wannabeplowing

wannabeplowing Senior Member

Good video, that is a great looking truck too. Not a fan of the long bed but that's just personal preference but the truck is sweet and I think your lettering looks fantastic!!