1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NJ, PA plowers wanted

Discussion in 'Networking' started by KenP, Sep 13, 2004.

1. KenP

KenP Senior Member

Snow Plow Operator’s
    Wanted

Cenova Inc. Is One Of The Areas Largest Snow & Ice Management Companies & Due To Our Overwhelming Growth This Year We Are Looking For The Following:

Owner Operators: (sub Contractors) We Offer Top Pay (plow Trucks Get Paid Per Push) With Set Local Routes. You Will Plow The Same Properties All Season. We Supply The De-icing Materials. We Keep Our Good Subs For Years. Call Them For References.

Plow Truck Drivers: We Are Hiring Drivers For Our Newest Fleet Of Trucks & Plows. Set Local Routes, Top Dollar For Experianced Drivers. Get Paid In Two Weeks.

Heavy Equiptment: Operators & Owner Operators, Bring Your Machine In Just For The Storm Or Leave It There All Season It’s Up To You

Shovelers: As Many Hours As You Want To Work, Also Top Dollar Paid. No Experience Plowing Snow, Then Shovel This Year And Drive Next Year.

Routes Availiable In Philly, Montgomery County, Bucks County, Berks County & Just Over The Bridges In New Jersey

For More Information Call Cenova At:

215-783-4165

2. KenP

KenP Senior Member

still looking

3. VALLEYWIDEPA

VALLEYWIDEPA Member
    from pa

in the event its not snowing up north here in wilkes barre and you get slammed down there thats happened a few times already i would be more than happy to float down and help for a few hrs. i have my own plow truck

4. campi

campi Member

Valleywide pa how ya doing I dont live to far from you maybe we can help each other out in some way I live in Blakeslee, pa. Campi !!!!!

5. livingforhim_7

livingforhim_7 Junior Member

Here If You Need Me In PA

I am living in Clarks Summit Pa and i have my own truck and 7 foot plow. i am looking for clients that i could plow. i also have a shoveler who is willing to shovel walkways. if anyone needs help in my area let me know. i will be willing to help.

6. VALLEYWIDEPA

VALLEYWIDEPA Member
    from pa

yo man call the scranton times and place an ad in call an expert it will cost u about $80 and will run 30 days. call me 570-675-0961 and well exchange number i may need to call in outside help if the winter here will be bad.

campi same thing with you. do u shovel snow from walkways i need to know what u charge and how much u pay an hr

Last edited: Oct 27, 2004
  7. drafto

drafto Member

Ken P, I sent you an email a while back, I live in North Wilmington and have 3 guys with trucks looking for work.

Dan

8. ljbev

ljbev Senior Member

nothing on Long Island?

9. mikef

mikef Junior Member

Plowing Scraton and Wilkes barre

Hey Valley wide and Living,

If you guys are interested I have a customer who has like 13 locations up that way. They called me back in Sept. to see if we could handle the addtional work. Let me know if you guys are interested and I'll make the call on Monday or Tuesday. There biggest problem with the folks doing them now is that A) they cant reach them during a storm or if a work order comes in B) Takes them like 3-4 weeks to bill my customer. These folks are top notch in a sense that they want your log sheets (time in/out) faxed to them along with your bill within 48 hours of the storm ending and payment at least for us has always been less then 30 days. During the blizzard 2 years ago they payed all of there snow guys in 15 days because they knew we all had alot of money out. Let me know what you guys think and i can get your info and give you more abt them.

Mike

10. VALLEYWIDEPA

VALLEYWIDEPA Member
    from pa

mike send me the info to my voicemail 570-675-0961 i tried sending u a pm and it told me u dont accept pm's

Last edited: Oct 31, 2004
  11. POWER WAGON

POWER WAGON Junior Member

Campi I live just below Pocono Raceway , Lookin for any help up here

12. ljc1223

ljc1223 Junior Member

plowing

I am located in south jersey , philadelphia area. I am interested in work please contact me if you are still looking for sub contractors. (215) 416-6988

13. dubster23

dubster23 Junior Member

If you are looking for work as a sub PM me we work in the general area.

14. redneckmechnic

redneckmechnic Junior Member

Can sub In bucks county area

Hi I live in bucks county and have a 85 ford f250 diesel truck with 7.5 foot plow. It has a rubber cutting edge to scrape pavemnt almost 100% clean. works quite well. i have no sander or anything like that tho. I go to school in new york state. Iam home from decmeber 11th until january 17th for winter break. if any one needs a sub during this time just give me a call. I also have a welder rite on the truck and tools to fix anything. Along with the no how to do it. If anyone breaks down and needs to be fixed just give me a call at 215 249 9415 and ask for rich. or email me at wendigr791@cobleskill.edu or use aim at redneckmechanic9 or just reply back here. after the 17th of january i will be back at school in cobleskill ny if any one needs me up there ya can call me at 518 255 6020 if any one express interets i will bring my plow up to school if not and ya just need a driver i will be avaible.

15. gogetter

gogetter Junior Member
    from PA.

Have any need for snowblower owner operators? I'm in Bucks. Have two blowers (a single stage and a two stage).

Let me know. Thanks. lawndawgz@yahoo.com

16. landcare pa

landcare pa Member

gogetter where in buck`s are you im in bethlehem maybe that would work for you i have a account that takes about 7 hrs

17. gogetter

gogetter Junior Member
    from PA.

landcare pa, I'm in Yardley. Feel free to e-mail with details if you'd like, or if you have questions for me. Thanks.

lawndawgz@yahoo.com

18. stslawncare

stslawncare Senior Member

have not seen any more replies from this guy, has anyone gotten a response from him???

19. KenP

KenP Senior Member

Respnose from who? I print and hand all the activity on this posting to the H.R. guy who complies the list of subs

20. BreyerConstruct

BreyerConstruct Senior Member

I'll vouch for Ken.

If you are a fit for Cenova, you'll prob. be hearing from Mike or Harry.
    At least that's how it went for me.

~Matt Breyer
    BC&L,LLC.
    Reading, PA