1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NJ Morristown/florham Park subs needed

Discussion in 'Networking' started by demetrios007, Nov 11, 2008.

1. demetrios007

demetrios007 Member

We just picked up 2 more sites from our management company and were gonna need a couple subs

This means if your sick, your cat died, whatever, you show up and plow!!

I need at least 2 trucks, 8 foot plows or larger, newer vehicles reliable ONLY.
    Definitely gonna need one more skidsteer with operator

We have a spot we can stick a single axle or something similar with a 10' blade or similar.

All commercial work, this site I'm filling is cake for trucks, just long open runs windrowing, and the skid does all the nooks and crannies and stacking/moving. No salting/salters required

I need guys CLOSE to site. I cant chance guys saying I'm an hour away but dont worry I'll get there.....

Pay is very fair and we can come to a negotiation. Would love to have a guy whos got a small fleet that got dropped or didnt sure up anything yet this year.

This is my work voicemail # leave a message if your serious 973-738-4577 Jimmy

Thanks and sorry for all the stipulations, this is our butter on the bread.......