1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Nj Guys Its Time To Thank Mother Nature (kinda)

Discussion in 'Weather' started by Mow It All, Jan 29, 2007.

1. Mow It All

Mow It All Member

Well it finally happened.......we got more than a light dusting. It was shy of 2" but I still got to go and plow all of my accounts. FINALLY (bought a new plow, truck, and blower) first time!!!! Lets all thenk that Bi%$H Mother nature and maybe she will give us more!!!!! Anyone know where to find snow fall totals in NJ?? I figure about 1 1/2"
  2. Xtra

Xtra Member

I had a little over 3" on my lawn in Toms River and about 2" on the road.
    I sub for a senior development and we don't until 3+
  3. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

I'm not thanking anyone, mother nature $cr*w*d me over, we were forecast to get 1-3" last night, and when I woke up this morning, we had....0"...D@** IT!:cry: :angry: ! Not even a dusting! I sure hope we get some snow here in Northern, NJ soon, I'm about ready to give up on this winter! Got any pics of plowing, I'm starting to forget what more than 1/2" of snow looks like :cry: !
  4. AClearerPath

AClearerPath Junior Member

Last edited: Jan 29, 2007
  5. Mow It All

Mow It All Member

Most of my accounts are 2" but they all called this time so I got lucky. I do a Jewish apartment complex in Lakewood (all the local guys know what I meen about Lakewood) and they want it done at 1" and above, including sidewalks, salting, and plowing. I stepped in Sh&#
    with that one, I worked there for 2 hrs today and they paid over $800.....I REALLY GOT LUCKY.....A huge portion of my lawn accounts are in Lakewood as well.
  6. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

looks like were going to get left out for this thursday/friday storm as well. I quit.
  7. Mow It All

Mow It All Member

Dont give up just yet, they keep saying it depends on the direction. If it heads to see we will get a good amount.......

hey you ride a 600rr?? I ride an f4i.......

8. tkahike

tkahike Member

Few flakes, but they are calling for 1-2 tonight also. See what happens.
  9. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

best drivers in the country all come out of lakewood ( i am in howell )

it should be good for thursday night into friday i am keeping my fingers crossed