1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NJ guys... anyone deal with NJ transit - riverline rail snow removal?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Ramairfreak98ss, Nov 18, 2009.

1. Ramairfreak98ss

Ramairfreak98ss PlowSite.com Addict

A guy that worked for us last year said the other company he just worked for prior to us, used to handle all of these small rail docks from Camden to Trenton nj. And he was willing to divulge most of the info he knew because he worked two storms for him and they never paid a bunch of workers :/

Anyway, im not sure in NJ who has the contract this year, and i only "assumed" it was shoveling the rail sidewalks to enter the trains but then realized its the larger parking lots too.

We have 2 or maybe 3 large sites right next to each other, and a riverline terminal parking lot is in the back, id have to say that since we'd have a skid and push box at these sites already, theres no reason why we couldnt try to grab this lot too.

Im not sure what company is subbed to do it, hopefully they'd entertain us doing it for them though.

I called NJ transit's # 3 times today, each time usually a woman transfers me to the inside customer service and it hangs up after 10-16 minutes each time :/
  2. plowin4u

plowin4u Member

I had done some work for this guy that had the park and ride's in middlesex and monmouth county, i can check with him who his contact is in nj transit, i'll get back to you in a few days.