1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NJ: Code3 INTENSITY XS 8000 mini lightbar & LSS222 LED BEACON

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by 600rrpilot, Jan 20, 2014.

1. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

I have for sale a code 3 xs8000 mini halogen lightbar. It is in good shape. Amber lenses with 2 rotating halogen bulbs and diamond center mirror.

I has 4 magnets and probably 10 feet of cord. Unit does not come with cigar lighter plug.

I am asking 125 shipped or best offer. Sells online anywhere from $260-$360 dollars.

here are some details along with the lowest price i could find online:

I also have for sale a hardly used LSS222 LED dual row beacon. This thing throws a LOT of light for such a little light. Mine is like new and is AMBER/AMBER and is a combo magnetic/suction mount. Has the full cord still with cigar lighter plug with button to change patterns. It has a ton of different patterns.

I am asking 90 dollars shipped or best offer. Best price I could find online and details/video below:

shoot me a PM if your interested. I am located in East Hanover NJ and work mon-fri in Butler NJ. Will update with photos of both later tonight after work
    Last edited: Jan 20, 2014
  2. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

to the top. Both in great condition and function perfectly. Used the XS8000 yesterday.

3. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

also have a STAR brand 90 watt strobe supply. Along with I think 8 used (but working) whelen bulbs and a bunch of strobe wire. Enough to do a car.....and maybe enough to do a pickup. (Came out of my car)
    This thing is bright and has a ton of patterns. This is the supply I have:

Along with some of the same bulbs. two of the bulbs are different (spares)

And a ton of cable. I can measure the pieces if you want.

Strobes n more has it listed for $200......But I'll sell mine for 100 shipped.
  4. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

To the top!

XS8000 mini bar - $110.00 shipped!!

LED beacon - 75 bucks shipped!!

STAR 90 watt strobe supply 8 bulbs, and misc cable - 90 bucks shipped!!!
  5. 600rrpilot

600rrpilot Senior Member

lightbar is sold pending payment.