1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Nitto Terra Grapplers, The Best Yet!!!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by pinepointe, Dec 13, 2007.

1. pinepointe

pinepointe Senior Member

I just plowed for the first time with my tires and I'm in love. These are by far the best tires I have had on my truck yet. I plowed a 4" snow in a 25,000 sq ft lot and never touched 4wd. With no ballast and my new Hiniker 9' scoop, I was impressed. Any one else out there using or had these tires?? Good luck to all you guy's up north looks like you'll be busy tomorrow. payuppayup

2. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

How long have you had them? I got my bfg A/T's this summer and they wear awful. I was talking to another guy who has the same problem with the Bfg's. Its going to be time to look at some new ones soon. I'll have to check those out..

3. firelwn82

firelwn82 PlowSite.com Addict

Yeah buddy, just threw a set on myself. I had to use 4wd though, pure ice but thats with any tire though. I'm very impressed with the tire.

4. pinepointe

pinepointe Senior Member

I have about 3,000 miles on them, they seem to be wearing fairly good. It's hard to tell on this dodge because it seams like it need a front end alignment every spring. I have to say they do seem to be wearing better than the cooper st's I had on it. Is it calling for snow were you guys are located??

5. Midwest BuildIt Inc

Midwest BuildIt Inc PlowSite.com Addict

i had a set, put them on before winter. they were bald by the next winter...but they do work great in the snow.

6. pinepointe

pinepointe Senior Member

As long a they last till spring I'll be happy I usually put two set's on a year. I was just amazed at the traction they have in packed snow..

7. weeman97

weeman97 Senior Member

i got a new set of goodyear MTR's on my dodge and they are great plowing!

8. firelwn82

firelwn82 PlowSite.com Addict

Yeah but you drive on fluid film, maybe you should write the company and tell them its eating your tires. lol, previous thread if you all are wondering. :dizzy:

9. merrimacmill

merrimacmill PlowSite.com Addict
    from MA

OH YA we're getting snow lol. payup

10. Lynden-Jeff

Lynden-Jeff PlowSite.com Addict

I just had a thread about these, great tires for the price, im also very happy with them!

Cheers
    Jeff