1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Nite Saber modules...

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by jmassi, Jun 4, 2010.

1. jmassi

jmassi Senior Member

My uncle has a 2003 Dodge 1500 with a 7.5' MDII. The modules for the plow lights keep blowing out. Anything unusual i should look for aside from the basic things to check? Any ideas on what would cause them to keep failing? (other than the fact its a Dodge :laughing:) TIA!:salute:

2. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

Hi

what I have found is you have too much resitancein the system due to bad grounds, or bad connections, you may also have a direct short. Clean every connection and ground including at the bulbs, coat with dielectric grease.

The new Meyer modules are resetable, you can actually replace an internal fuse rather than buying a whole new module.

Good luck!