1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

nite saber light wiring and pump help needed

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by brockh, Mar 3, 2007.

1. brockh

brockh Junior Member
    from PA

I know a few people asked about this but i found that there was no real solid answer,
    I bought a meyer plow then bought the wiring harness and everything associated with it seperate. I'm looking for some type of diagram or schematic on the harness including the harness going from the controller pad to the plow to get me started. Like i said i have both modules that are needed and all cables just need an idea how to hook them up so i don't screw them up or my truck for that matter.

B&B on here said that he had some info to someone and if he could send that to me(it sounded like what i needed) i think that would be a great help.

Also i played around with the pump setup and have a question about that too. I applied power to the main power cables and the pump runs as soon as power is introduced. The plow itself was not hooked up so the angle hoses were not hooked up for the power angle. Is this something that is not supposed to happen or was i premature at hooking everything up? I unhooked the main cables and only hooked up up the hand controller and i could hear the solonoids working independently, any suggestions????

thanks for the help!

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Brock, check your IM's. I can hook you up with the diagrams. I'm assuming you have a touch pad style controller? Lemme know and I'll get the diagrams emailed to you that you need.:)

3. brockh

brockh Junior Member
    from PA

that is correct, i have the touchpad style controller. If you could email me at chrgdcobra@hotmail.com that would be great. you have any suggestions or ideas about the pump running as soon as power is applied? Thanks alot for your help

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

The pump is suppose to run as soon as you apply power to the motor. That's why you need the under hood solenoid, to control when the pump runs by which function you press on the keypad. I'll get some wiring diagrams to you asap.:)

5. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Brock,your diagrams are on their way.:salute:

6. brockh

brockh Junior Member
    from PA

The diagrams are MUCH appreciated B&B....I'm going to start installation today...the forcast is up to 4" tomorrow. I might get to play!!!

7. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Glad to help bud, and good luck with your install. wesport If you need anymore info just drop me a line.