1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Nite Saber II ?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by blk90s13, Dec 23, 2009.

1. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

Any one use them yet ? I wanna replace my nite saber so bad I Cant stand them they keep breaking they fogged up and just wont stay aligned

did any of you guys out there purchase the nite saber II yet ? how do you like them ?

2. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

I upgraded on my Blizzard mount to NS2's. Love them!

3. blk90s13

so u using the Meyer lights on the Blizzard plow thats great you like them are they bright ?

stay in place don't move all over the place ?

4. blk90s13

Anyone else ?

5. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

Nope works great, 1000time better than the stock ones. Don't even use High beam that much.

6. blk90s13

Yea I found my self using high beams at all times I cant see anything with low beams I actually would travel with the plow at a lower setting and keep my truck lights on better than the dam nite sabers

7. hlntoiz

hlntoiz Senior Member
    from NW, CT

So you don't like your NSII's? :dizzy:

8. blk90s13

I have nite saber I and I hate them wondering if the new ones are any better

here is what I have now

[​IMG]

and this is what I Wanna get

[​IMG]

9. Nascar24

Nascar24 Senior Member

From what I have experienced the Saber II are like night and day compared to the orginal Sabers, light has a much clearer beam, broader and deeper.

Smith Bros had good prices on them earlier in the season, may want to check with Chuck to see if he's still running the special?

10. thesnowman269

thesnowman269 Senior Member

I hate night sabders so much they are completely worthless I think

11. blk90s13

I am glad its not only me thinking they are worthless

12. tastebeer

tastebeer Member

Nite saber II

Nite saber II is much better than NS I, I have had 3 on passenger side break, fog/ice up and bulbes blow. Housing seems to be stronger and brighter light. Just put these on one truck 10days ago but so far pleased.

13. Geary44

Geary44 Senior Member

i have the night saber II's there amzaing! I love them they are so much brighter and have a wider viewing path. . . there just awesome

14. 01SMOKINSD

01SMOKINSD Junior Member

Night saber II are night and day difference from the original night saber's. They came installed on my new plow last year. I wasn't totally inlove on the look at first, but once i used them at night, and discovered how great they were. WOW! Not sure what the cost is to upgrade to them, but i really think it would be worth it!

15. Dissociative

Dissociative 2000 Club Member

i think around 400

16. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Closer to $320 with modules or if you're running them on a non Meyer plow and don't require the modules and harness they can be had for under $290.

Well worth it too. Light pattern is better than just about anything out there.

17. blk90s13

$339 with module + shipping is best I found

my local dealer offered them for $300 installed ( they will use my existing modules )

I will try to get before and after pics of light pattern also will keep the old nite saber to put them in the fire pit haha

18. bronco91

bronco91 Senior Member
    from wyckoff

im a dealer up in bergen county and i switch the on my brother truck and the mack such a differnts i have had a hard time keeping the in stock. That all im putting on the new plows that i sell. but i do have some in stock now.

19. blk90s13

A little too far for me I would order them online easier than driving up north Jersey specially you will have to charge me tax

how much are you offering them for anyway ? if you don't mind me asking

20. blk90s13