1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Nite Saber electrical question (parking lamp)

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by IC-Smoke, Dec 9, 2010.

1. IC-Smoke

IC-Smoke Senior Member

I have a Meyer plow MD II mount with nite saber light and for some reason I lost power to my running lamp on the drivers side.... It will work when using the blinker but no running light. I have power going into the control box but no power comming back out....

Can I jump the control box to get the light to work? or Where can I get another control module cheap?

Thanks
    Ian

2. IC-Smoke

IC-Smoke Senior Member

nevermind, searched meyers page and realized the module has internal fuses. :dizzy:

3. IC-Smoke

IC-Smoke Senior Member

and my module isnt able to be torn apart:eek: Looks like it is a complete sealed unit....

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Only the newer version modules have the replaceable fuses. They're a good upgrade but not inexpensive. But neither are the older ones....