1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

nite saber adapters

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by dale345, Nov 9, 2008.

1. dale345

dale345 Junior Member
    from pa

Hi guys need some help. I have an 05 2500HD chevy. I put on nite saber lites and bought the kit p/n 07400 and wired everything up and it says i need adapter kit for driver and passenger headlights ( sold separately). Can anyone tell me the p/n of the adapters and where to get them? Also what came with the kit was a DRL module that plugs in and has about 8 wires coming out of it that works the DRL lights on my truck and on the plow lights. Do i have to hook that up if i don't want the DRL lights on the plow to work? No wiring diagram came to wire the DRL module. Can anyone tell me how to wire it up? Please help. Thanks Dale

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

I'm afraid I'm not following you Dale...

Your 07400 p/n is the necessary headlight adapters and the DRL module as a kit for your specific truck so you should have all you need. Incorrect p/n possibly?

3. dale345

dale345 Junior Member
    from pa

B&B you are right. The p/n that i needed was 07104 to go to my module and plug into the headlights. This adapter comes in some kits and in some it don't. I got the kit that did't have it so i had to buy it separately, know everything works. Thanks for your help. Dale