1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Nissan Plowing questions

Discussion in 'Import and Other Trucks (Light Duty)' started by desearth, Dec 28, 2008.

1. desearth

desearth Junior Member
    from PA

Looking to get a new truck and have been looking at the 08 frontiers or a dodge dakota all crew or quad cabs, which plow is everyone using and is this a good truck for plowing. any help would be great. Thanks
  2. The Swede

The Swede Member
    from Sweden

Hallo Desearth.
    In scaninavia we use Nissan frontair a lot and we mont a plow from Sno-way modell 22 and we often put on a spreder model 6SVSS from Snoway and its work great just put on air suspention in the back and you will be happy.
  3. CarCrazed4Life

CarCrazed4Life Senior Member

For plowing the Dakota is beefier. You will see that you can actually fit a 26 series plow on a Dakota. With Timbrens, I'm using a 7'6" or 90" plow on my dakota. Dont get me wrong a frontier is a nice truck, but for front GVWR the dakota has it beat.