1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Nissan Pathfinder

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by mmtwin, Feb 11, 2005.

1. mmtwin

mmtwin Member

DOES ANYONE KNOW OF A COMPANY THAT MAKES A PLOW FOR THIS VEHICLE. I CAN GET THIS TRUCK VERY CHEAP. IT IS A 1996. I'M LOOKING AT THIS SIZE BECAUSE I JUST RECENTLY AQUIRED ABOUT 25 DRIVEWAYS TO DO. MY TRUCK IS TO BIG FOR MOST OF THE DRIVES. WHAT ELSE MIGHT BE A GOOD VEHICLE? JEEP? S-10? ANY POSTS WOULD BE HELPFULL :salute:

2. brunosplace

brunosplace Senior Member

Get a Jeep

Go with a Jeep TJ, and I would put a Blizzard 710lt on it.

3. wstwind

wstwind Senior Member

Jeep all the way. solid front axle, wmqll turning radius, and cheap to own. meyer makes plows for small trucks but i would'nt use them commercialy. :)

4. cja1987

cja1987 PlowSite.com Addict

An older body style pathfinder can handle a plow, I have seen Fishers on them and also Snoways. Better would be a Jeep, however I would not get a Meyer for it when you have Fisher, Blizzard, Western, Curtis all making mounts for the wranglers.

5. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

curtis makes that home models for light suv

6. mmtwin

mmtwin Member

Thanks For The Info Guys. Most Of You Agree A Jeep Is The Way. But Do You Mean Wrangler, Cj, Or Cherokee? Any Preference On These Models.