1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Nighthawks........looking for best pricing!

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by rb8484, Nov 6, 2010.

1. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

I am in the market to buy a set of nighthawks for my 2 plug 9 pin ultramount. Who has the best pricing on them? The best I have found so far is $220 plus $20 shipping from plowpartsdirect.com Are they plug and play or do i need to do some splicing?
    Thanks in advance!
  2. RedsGarage25

RedsGarage25 Sponsor

3. rb8484

rb8484 Senior Member

Thanks! I will make up my mind this weekend if I want to pull the trigger. I knew I had to drill another hole for the second stud, just was not 100% on the wiring.
  4. Delfs

Delfs Junior Member

wiring very simple just buy a 29033 adapter harness and use your old one from your currant headlamps all instructions are in the package.
  5. Philbilly2

Philbilly2 2000 Club Member

Plow parts direct or CPW are usually pretty close.

I have converted all my plows to be 2 plugs. I have no interest in running this 3 plug stuff with iso box that you cannot work on.

more or less, you need to cut the new harness that comes with the nitehawks and spice them into your old harness. Once you get them, I can post a wiring diagram that you can use to splice them togther. Total time you will spend will be less than 1 hr putting them on.
  6. plowguy716

plowguy716 Junior Member

Last edited: Nov 14, 2010