1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

NightHawk lights on a older western

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by snyps, Dec 19, 2006.

1. snyps

snyps Senior Member

I have a 2 year old Ultramount and was wondering if thenight hawk lights could be installed on it? I like the lights, they are much brighter and don't wobble as much.. Any idea on the cost of them?

TRUE TURF LAWN Senior Member

call the dealer and ask.
  3. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

They should work if the top has two holes in it one the current light is in then an open one next to it they wil lbolt right up if not drill the hole...They should be a plug and play install...prices vary across the board anywhere from $170 and up all the way to $270..I got mine from www.autotruck.com good guys to deal with and you are right they are awesome lights!
    I paid about $175 for them
  4. snyps

snyps Senior Member

I wish I could get the HID lights from boss and put them on. I plowed with a truck that had them, and what a diffrence.

Thanks for the info
  5. nevrnf

nevrnf Senior Member

You can. CPW has them complete with wiring for $1334.00 + shipping
  6. snyps

snyps Senior Member

Ouch!!! that hurts the pocket book!
  7. elmo1537

elmo1537 Senior Member

They are truly plug and play? I was told by the dealer that they had completely different wiring.
  8. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

the nighthawk plow lights are plug and play!! they went right on my plow, and worked! there is no comparison between these and the old ones..