1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Night sabre lites go out

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by DURANGO, Jan 23, 2009.

DURANGO Junior Member

When plowing with plow lites on after one hour or so the plow lites go out and truck lites come back on. Have changed modules, switch.and checked grounds. These lites are on a 2003 dodge pickup with a meyer v pro plow.
  2. nbenallo33

nbenallo33 Senior Member

i was thinking first it was the module but if you have already replaced that then what about the bulbs? i know it sounds off but have you tried it? i dont think anyone has had any luck with theeses lights...
  3. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Do what I did to mine: Grab a nice large hammer and smash them!!!!!!! Luckily I have a couple spares so it didnt cost me a bunch of $$$$ to replace. There are a few guys around here putting the new SnowDogg lites on their Meyer systems and having good results with them.