1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

night saber relays in 85 chevy

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by rocksbite, Dec 10, 2011.

1. rocksbite

rocksbite Member

i had the relays hooked up to the truck. the truck high and low beams worked great. now today i went to install my plow lights and i have no continuity through the relay for the truck lights and no power to the plow lights.

the turn signals and running lights work fine!

did i blow the fuse? i got this wiring from a friend when he bought his truck. i figured id use the wiring since my old stuff was crap.

2. rocksbite

rocksbite Member

ok after reading all the posts im figurinbg the module is bad. now i did see that there is something you need to do when you use the mudules with truck-light plow lights. what is the mod?

3. rocksbite

rocksbite Member

Anyone? Is there an easy way to rewire and not use the modules?

4. rocksbite

rocksbite Member

ok so after alot of ohming things i figured out that the module redirects high beam, low beam and the common. the only one not working is the common. so if i ground the head light and plow light seperatly they work fine!