1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? Explore this quick video tour of updates and enhancements. It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

night saber plow lights

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by toddon22, Oct 19, 2010.

1. toddon22

toddon22 Member

I have a set of night saber lights on my truck. When I disconnected everything at the end of last year all the lights worked fine, but when I hooked everything back up the other week I saw that my driver side plow lights work fine and at full intensity but my passenger side light and parking light will only function at a very low intensity. I've checked all electrical connections and fuses and everything seems to be in order, can anyone give me any advice? I'm pretty stuck on this one. It would be appreciated thanks

2. trqjnky

trqjnky Senior Member

id say bad ground. also pull the plug off the headlight, both mine had started to melt and caused all sorts of funkyness.

3. KoolAidMan888

KoolAidMan888 Member

Clean the Connection.... I had a similar problem

4. fordsuvparts

fordsuvparts Senior Member

Bad ground or module, check the grounds first.