1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Night Saber modules

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by skiworx, Feb 1, 2010.

1. skiworx

skiworx Junior Member

I have not had good luck with these on my personal truck.. However its lifted so my headlights shine over the plow even when its up.. But I want to address this sometime soon.. Could someone refresh my memory why do I have to use those modules why cant I just wire the light to a switch? I know I am over looking something but I just cant remember why I installed them.. Is it because of the harness? I know one thing my low beams on my truck stopped working so I had to unplug the module.. Any help would be greatly appreciated!!
  2. toddon22

toddon22 Member

well the point of the change over modules is so that you can switch over from your truck lights to your plow lights, don't know if that helps at all
  3. skiworx

skiworx Junior Member

That's what I was thinking and I thought they had something to do with the DRL! So I am thinking I can just use relays and the switch and just turn the Sabers on as needed.. Headlights can be controlled manually by me.. DRL are off any way as my E brake switch is acting up and it keeps them off!
  4. to_buy

to_buy Senior Member

My opinion with the tons of meyers I have I would rather see relays that can me service then those modules. Even Western went to modules, call me old school but I'd rather have a module I can probe with a multimeter and check