1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

night saber lights

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by diamond2222, Dec 13, 2005.

1. diamond2222

diamond2222 Junior Member

Hello everyone i a'm haveing trouble with self installl. I just installed a used 8' diamond with md2 mount on a 2004 f250 superduty i diasembled all wiring and cleaned all contacts and reasemled with di - grease installed 2 control modules with headlight wiring to a and plow lights to c installed all the other wiring and attached plow . Plow works great movement in all directions but when i turn on truck lights plow lights don't work instead truck light come on . Have i wired wrong or something else any help greatly apreaciated .
    DIAMOND2222

2. Whip

Whip Member

The yellow plug that goes to the module has the wires for the marker lights (yellow wire), turn signals (green wire), ground (black wire) and the power lead (orange wire) which is run into the cab to a toggle switch to change the lights.

3. diamond2222

Would that plug be the plug that goes into b on module if it is i don,t have that plug ,Does the module need power to work ?

4. Killswitch

Killswitch Senior Member

You dont have the right harness.

Theres different ones for different vehicles.

Call CPW...Central Parts Warehouse. They seem to have the variety of harnesses youll need and yes you shouldnhave something plugged in to all three connections on each module and there are two modules as well.

5. diamond2222

Thanks guys called a local meyer guy yes i need 2 parts # 22504 cable set plug they plug into b and have wiring for turn / park and ground and power wich is wired to switch in cab to turn on sabers.

6. dinop

dinop Junior Member

saber lites module installatoin directions

i need directions on how to install the saber lite modules and wiring i did not get any directions with the kit

Last edited: Dec 17, 2005
  7. bnewell

bnewell Banned
    from Ohio

I can email or fax them to you.

Brian

8. dinop

dinop Junior Member

brian ,that would be great if you could email it also my truck is a 2005 chevy2500hd silverado my e mail address is dinopires@sbcglobal.net thanks alot