1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

night saber lights

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by murphyslaw, Oct 3, 2005.

1. murphyslaw

murphyslaw Senior Member

ok guys im looking to get some updated lighting for my trucks. i say a pair or night sabers the other day while i was driving threw town ant thought oooo those are sexy. i have found two pairs of then the night saber and the nught saber express. the only diff. i can tell is three bucks. i have read the post in the past about these lights and was wondering if the new ones are better then the pre-99 looser i have read about. or if you have a diff idea that would be great.

2. murphyslaw

murphyslaw Senior Member

ok guys sry bout the double post. not sure how that happened
  3. snyder1924

snyder1924 Junior Member

I ditched my Pre99' after two years of changing light blubs broken by water leaks. Replaced with a generic set and have never looked back. Keep sexy for your other ride and save the money.