1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Night Saber Lights

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by born2farm, Nov 25, 2010.

1. born2farm

born2farm 2000 Club Member

Do I need to install the modules in everything to switch something over to the Night Saber Lights?

I currently have the older square style TruckLite lights and would like to upgrade to Night Sabers to get a little newer look. Can I just splice into the existing harness?

2. bronco91

bronco91 Senior Member
    from wyckoff

I'm not sure. But I think u need the modules.

3. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

You can use the Nite Sabres on an older mount ,I had them on my old dump truck for years with no modules .

Only suggestion I would have is to use relays for the high and low beam on the Nite Sabres to pull power from the battery instead of the harness , the Nite Sabres are power hungry.

Good luck

TOM

4. born2farm

Ok...Right now I do not have mine wired for high or low beams...it is just on a switch that only kicks the high beams on...then they are hooked up to the marker and turn signal. Just wanted to make sure they would work before I bought a set.

5. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

Yessir they will. :salute:

TOM

6. born2farm

Thank you very much.

7. Nasty-Z

Nasty-Z Senior Member

FWIW , here is the correct wiring for the 6 wires on the Saber's wiring:

High Beam Lights - Red Wire
    Common for headlamps- Blue Wire