1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Night Saber Lights Problem

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Fatality, Oct 13, 2010.

1. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

The right side blinker on the night saber light will not blink with the truck turn signal is on. It stays a solid color while the truck turn signal is blinking. The left side lights are completely fine. When I unlock the doors of the truck the right side will blink fine but not when I turn the turn signal on. Any ideas?

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Don't know what kind of truck it's on but there's a very likely chance it flashes with the remote because it's flashing the running lights, not the turns/flashers. May just need a bulb so check that first and if no luck then check the turn signal wire and it's connections over all the way from the light to wherever it was tied into the truck's turn signal wire.

3. tjctransport

tjctransport PlowSite.com Addict

i agree with B&B on the connection thing.
    usually when i see a night saber with a bad blinker, it is a bad connection in the scotch-lock the installer used to connect to the blinker wire

4. Fatality

Fatality Senior Member

it says on with the running lights on. Ill do some checking on the wiring. Just had all new wiring installed by the dealer last year :(