1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

night saber install and wtf?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by NAHA, Dec 3, 2011.

1. NAHA

NAHA Senior Member

so i installed some night saber 1 on my 2000 chevy 1500. got the drl kit also, so heres my wtf. i have no running lights or turn signals but when i take the ground off i lose the plow lights and get my running lights any ideas? thanks in advace
    naha

2. TomsSnowPlowING

TomsSnowPlowING Senior Member

Like to know what was wrong. Subscribed Thread.
    Maybe each light needs it own ground?

3. NAHA

NAHA Senior Member

They are grounded iam gonna try calln meyers today if I have some time

4. zzamud

zzamud Member

Each side needs its own ground and check u connectors. I have a problem with mine where i have to clean my plow and body side connector for my plow lights to work but turns and running lights dont have a problem

5. TomsSnowPlowING

Is problem fixed yet?

Is problem fixed yet?
    If so what was wrong?

6. NAHA

NAHA Senior Member

Havet fixed it yet, I was told by a meyers dealer it has to do with it being a pos switched, they wernt overy helpful, ill update as soon as I get something

7. TomsSnowPlowING

Right Modules for Daytime Running Lights?

Is the modules are for Daytime Running Lights? I am looking at www.discountsnowplowparts.com , They have 2 different kinds of Modules 1 for with Daytime Running Lights & ones without Daytime Running Lights.
    Not sure if that be a problem or not.

8. TomsSnowPlowING

Nite Saber II looks like come with Daytime Running Lights modules.
    Nite-Saber I does not come with Daytime Running Lights modules.