1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Night pictures

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by 30below, Mar 8, 2012.

1. 30below

30below Junior Member
    from Alaska

After stacking the last plow load of snow last night, I looked over my shoulder and the moon was glowing brilliantly. So I decided to try some night shots with the new camera. None of the moon pictures turned out, but I got some decent shots of the plow rig. This is my first attempt at taking night pictures so they aren't that great but I though they were kind of cool. It was nearly midnight and dark, but the pictures look like day. I could not see exactly what I was taking a picture of, or if it was in focus in the view finder.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. 30below

30below Junior Member
    from Alaska

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Anyone else have any nighttime photos to share?

3. dfd9

dfd9 PlowSite.com Addict

Very nice.

4. fairwaymowing

fairwaymowing Member

Super cool dude! That is what winter around here is supposed to look like....not this year though and it really ticks me off even though I've been riding my motorcycle this past 2 days.

5. Willman940

Willman940 Senior Member

Those pictures are amazing. It fascinates me that the moon light provides enough light for pictures, let alone reflection in the snow.

6. maverjohn

maverjohn Senior Member

Looks like you have been having lots of fun this year!!