1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Night Hawk Lights

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by pyropierce, Jul 29, 2007.

1. pyropierce

pyropierce Junior Member

I'm thinking on upgrading to westerns night hawk lights and just wanted to get some in-put on what some of you think of them if its worth the the money and how much they are. Thanks:salute:

2. Playboy

Playboy Senior Member

Any thing less then $250 is a good price.
    They made a world of difference for me. After I properly adjusted the stock lights on my MVP it made a difference but still wasn't enough in the wood no street light area that I live/work in. I switched lights. The Night Hawk lights at times seem better the the trucks head lights. They give off so much light I don't know why Western didn't come out with sooner.

3. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

I would not plow with out them now that I have them to be honest with you...I upgraded mine and it made a world of difference! I think I paid around $210 for them that was out the door.. go to www.autotruck.com
    thats where I got mine from

4. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

I up graded my 9' pro plus to the new lights. Makes all the difference in the world.