1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Night Hawk Lights

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by viper, Mar 10, 2007.

1. viper

viper Junior Member
    from mich

All I have installed a set of Night Hawk Light and have used them for about a month now. The question I have is the bright side I can sure tell a difference from my old lights but when I use the dims they seem to be more of yellow light almost something like a fog light. Is this what the rest of you are seeing? I have double check the wiring and I don’t see where I missed any thing. Any ideas or is this the way they should be?
  2. SwiftSnow&Salt

SwiftSnow&Salt Member

I just got them with my pro-plus, they are by far the best I have seen (or seen with?) much improvement from prior lights. In my opinion almost as good as factory lights.
  3. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

I have them on my Pro Plus and they are great..I dont notice any yellow light it seems you may have a power issue to the harness?? Check all the connections, and make sure they are nice and tight..Let us know.
  4. stumpslawncare

stumpslawncare Member
    from Indiana

I think they are great, have not noticed any issues with the yellow look.
  5. Playboy

Playboy Senior Member

You must have a ground issue. Disconnect your grounds and clean them real good. Your power line in probly good if you check it all out but the ground might be the bottle neck. What year is the truck? You also might have something drawing too many amps from the system.