1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Night Hawk Lights

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by BIGGB9, Sep 28, 2006.

1. BIGGB9

BIGGB9 Senior Member

How Hard Are These Lights To Install I Know They Are Double Studded But How Do You Align Them In The Right Place so the are straight. (I Am Getting A Set In A Week) PLEASE SEND PICS IF ANYONE HAS ANY.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2006
  2. geereed

geereed Senior Member

1 of the holes is bigger so it can be moved left or right.The lights just simply replace the old ones nothing tricky.

3. Frozen001

Frozen001 Senior Member
    from Rome NY

anybody actually seen how much brighter they are at night??

4. sbrennan007

sbrennan007 Senior Member

New Lights

I have not seen them yet, but one of the dealers I talked with said that they are bright enough to align them during the day!

5. JohnL1

JohnL1 Junior Member

Could somebody point me to a place or dealer and the cost for the NightHawk Lights.

Thanks
    John

6. M&M Services

M&M Services Senior Member
    from midwest

Night hawk lights are 10 times brighter. maybe not that much but there is definately a difference...a big one.here are some pics...install is straight forward i got my lights for $170 through auto truck but i have heard prices all the way up to $250...
    www.autotruck.com

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]