1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

nickv13412's plow drawings

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by mcwlandscaping, Feb 28, 2007.

1. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

He drew these in microsoft paint, he couldnt post them so i did it for him!!

untitled.jpg

untitled2.jpg

untitled3.jpg

untitled4.jpg

2. snowman2025

snowman2025 Senior Member

did that in paint?!?!?! NICE

:drinkup: :drinkup: :drinkup:

3. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

sorry to say but i dont think so, lol no way could you do that in ms paint, nice try tho.

4. mcwlandscaping

mcwlandscaping 2000 Club Member

don't shoot the messanger!

5. DBL

DBL PlowSite.com Addict

wheres the dodge :realmad:
    if its legit its great work

6. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

yes i did do it in MS paint, ive been doing stuff like this when im bored since i was 13, i got plenty more to show if you dont believe me. I did these at the beginning of this semester when a ihad a ton of free time. Thanks very much to MCW for posting them for me. I spend a lot of time on these and definetly wouldnt post them if i didnt do them. I just wanted to put em up so that others could enjoy. Thanks for the comments guys

7. dRam2500CT

dRam2500CT Member
    from USA

Nah, I believe him, you can do that in Paint. Nice drawings.

I remember seeing a video of a guy doing drawings like what he did in paint, ill see if I can find them.

8. gmcsierra1500

gmcsierra1500 Senior Member
    from CT

Sick

i know for a fact he did these in paint cause i have seen him do it and the Cb landscaping truck was customized for me haha thanks nick!

9. JET enterprises

JET enterprises Senior Member

those a sweet.. have any more to show?

10. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

i have cars and stuff ive done in the past. these are the first that i tried any shading on, and i think it really adds to the drawing. Im planning to get started on a dodge for you dodge guys...cant decide what kind of plow i wanna put on it...any suggestions?

11. SuperDutyFisher

SuperDutyFisher Member

Nice artwork man:salute: The Ford looks similar to mine.

12. SneekyTT

SneekyTT Junior Member

Thats just crazy! good work.

13. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

Those are great. About how long does it take you to do one?

14. MarksTLC

MarksTLC Senior Member

The drawings are great. Much better than my stick people...

15. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

thanks for the comments guys. Firsttimeout - it depends on what im drawing. The s250 probably took the longest because of the curves and stuff. The trucks dont take too long, hard to give an number but definetly no longer than a couple hours(with distractions of course):) its what i do when im bored and have free time. Thanks again guys

16. bobcat s-160

bobcat s-160 Senior Member
    from MI

never seen anything like it!!!!!!!!!! Great job could you do a bobcat s-160 and post it!!!!!

17. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

ive got the s160 done i just dont know how to post it

18. Idealtim

Idealtim Senior Member

Do you look at pics and draw them or do you do them from memory? Either way there incredible, just was curious.

19. yzf1000_rider

yzf1000_rider Senior Member

heres a couple of sugestions on the dodge put a meyers on it make it an extended cab aluminum rims green in color yellow light on top aww heck just copy my truck....hahahaha just kidding very nice drawings there wish i could do stuff like that.

20. nickv13412

nickv13412 Senior Member

idealtim-i look at a pic of what i am drawing, i wish my memory was that good that i didnt have to! (itd sure help with classes right now haha)
    yzf- im workin on the dodge right now. just about got the outline done. its a crew cab ant its definetely gonna have a cummins badge on it haha, not sure on the plow or color yet, ill get it done tonight.
    Thanks for all the great comments guys. I really appreciate it!