1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Jon Geer, Nov 8, 2003.

1. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

Here's one for the small Guys.
  2. zipp5

zipp5 Junior Member

One of the best things Ford did was to update the Ranger.
    Truck and Plow look Awesome!:D
  3. meyer22288

meyer22288 Senior Member

ok it looks good and all but since when can a ford ranger plow with out voiding the warrenty. i was always told they could not handle plow. also it seems all you do here is post pictures in the wrong forum. take a look at the picture forum and post pictures there:rolleyes:
  4. wawuce

wawuce Member

i didn't know they made a blizzard plow for the ranger. do they make one for a 93 and how much was your plow?
  5. that's the one i was looking to get for my ranger
  6. Eyesell

Eyesell 2000 Club Member

pretty nice, I wounder how it will plow ??
  7. Crumm

Crumm Senior Member

How wide is that plow? I have a 42' jeep that that would look good on. Do they make it with the expendable wings? Looks good on the ranger too.
  8. 99zr2

99zr2 Senior Member

That is a nice looking plow. Almost as good as my chevy LOL. No really nice looking setup let us know how it works and how mutch does that plow weight? Does it squat at all?
    Let us know Jon.

Josh 99zr2
  9. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

The plow is 6 1/2 feet, weight is about 360 lbs. and they make a wide range of under carriges to fit a varity of trucks. About $2800.00 installed plus tax.

Sorry it took so long to get the information to you, post got relocated.

Thanks for the interest.

10. How does that Homesteader work for your ZR2? What kind of work do you do, just residential?
  11. 99zr2

99zr2 Senior Member

The homesteader works good. Havent had mutch problems with deep snow. The first storm that we got I had a new customer call after the snow fell (on monday). They had about 20 to 24 inches on there drive. After alot of struggling with the drive I got it cleared. They told me it was a blacktop drive but the only part that still resembled black top was the bottom. The rest was broken up black top and dirt.

The only other problem was not enough balast in the rear.

Josh 99zr2

resize 2.jpg