1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by 02DURAMAX, Sep 30, 2010.

1. 02DURAMAX

02DURAMAX PlowSite.com Addict

<object width="640" height="390"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/JGFlv_BDIzQ&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/JGFlv_BDIzQ&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="390"></embed></object>

WTF?!?!?!:laughing::laughing:

2. bullettooth81

bullettooth81 Senior Member

He's going to have that whole road packed down into one big ice rink before too long! Time to hang it up and call it a day.

3. JeepCreepn01

JeepCreepn01 Senior Member
    from Ohio

if you look close you can see the salter spinning the whole time, by the time he got out of there i'm suprised he had any left........guess there is no formal training to be a city plow guy

4. 496 BB

496 BB Senior Member

5. cet

cet PlowSite Fanatic

The guy has his wipers on the whole time.

6. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

Was he trying to back drag at the end of the video?

7. ajman21

ajman21 Senior Member

my favorite part is where he almost runs over the guys in the street. i have never seen any one move that fast in snow that deep!

8. andcon83

andcon83 Senior Member

The truck leaned so hard he lost a yard of salt over the side!! Bet there wasn't much snow in that spot for the winter.

9. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

no the one in the video is a freightliner ;)

looks like everyone from this town is dumb as sh1t when it comes to plowing....look at the other videos.

10. vt properties

vt properties Senior Member
    from vermont

had to be his first time out with a plow

11. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

It's not like it's that hard... :dizzy:

Apparently, common sense ain't so common...

12. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

There doesnt appear to be that much snow on the street. If he angled the blade in the last 30 seconds or so he would have been fine.

13. Pinky Demon

Pinky Demon PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

EDIT: Never mind, see the crap shooting out. What an idiot.

EDIT: So let me get this straight, you got a massive truck with an 11 ft. blade, and an assload of salt, and you still can't figure out how the hell clear yourself a path without spinning. Good grief. Fool does not even know how to angle a blade. Oh, and then he nearly hits those people as he's backing up. Great.

Last edited: Sep 30, 2010
  14. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

15. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Lets keep in mind guys....DC avg 9 inches of snow a winter....last year they got 55. I doubt they have the experince or equipment trainning to handel deep snows. The 4 winters before this they never crack 10 inches

16. mercer_me

mercer_me PlowSite Fanatic

17. the new boss 92

the new boss 92 2000 Club Member

were in the world did this guy get his cdl and snow plowing lessons?
    wtf is the guy in the last movie back dragging for:cry:

18. pieperlc

pieperlc Senior Member
    from 4-5

I like the comment "for those of you in Florida, this is how a snowplow works". I'm not from Florida, but I think I've been going the wrong way all these years.

19. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

9" or 55" the method of pushing snow with a truck is the same....anyone can see that these guys have not even the slightest clue how to plow....and to think they're getting overtime and probably a pat on the back when their shifts are over ;)

20. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

So if there was two inches on that street he would have gotten stuck? You have many years plowing right?