1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Nice Western Unimount Plowside NW IN

Discussion in 'Used Plowing and Truck Equipment Forum' started by got-h2o, Nov 19, 2010.

1. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

I'm selling this one for a buddie of mine. It's a very nice Unimount 4 spring Pro in clean original condition. As you can see has been stored indoors. I was going to start high and negotiate, but his bottom dollar is $1,800 so that's the price. He can afford to let it sit, but would like to clear out the space. If interested, PM me and I'll give you his #. Can load.

IMG00706.jpg

2. big schmitty

big schmitty Member

Any truck side parts?

3. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

Is it a 7 1/2 of 8 footer? Thanks.

4. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Sorry, I thought I put it in the listing...........7.5

What truckside do you need Schmitty? Nothing is included but I may be able to put together a package.

5. Pushin 2 Please

Pushin 2 Please PlowSite Veteran

Thanks. Don't really need one, but if it was bigger I would have been all over it. It looks "mint"... Free Bump!

6. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

No prob, and thanks. I have a PM pending sale, so we'll see.

7. big schmitty

big schmitty Member

01 Dodge 2500 QC. I PM'ed you last week on another plow and got no response.

8. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Just saw the PM, sorry. I get several a day and I sometimes can't keep up. I can get you in something complete for around $3k (a nice unimount). I'll let you know if this one sells. If so, I'll have a nice rehabbed one ready soon.

9. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

Bump............