1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Nice snow flap kit on EBAY

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by fastrunner2, Jan 21, 2003.

1. fastrunner2

fastrunner2 Junior Member
    from ILL

hey, just thought i would show you guys this snow flap kit thing on ebay... i would buy it,, looks nice.. but i just bought one from western,,, it wasnt a 140.00 like he said, but i guess it was pretty close, like 130.00 or somthing. looks alot stronger than mine to. oh well. see what ya think.... ITEM # 2400902429

2. Big Nate's Plowing

Big Nate's Plowing PlowSite.com Addict

why pay $50 for a $10 piece of 2 ply conveyor belt, mine is 4 times as good as that, 4 ply goodyear 3/8" x 12" wide belting with 5 reinforcment strips made out of 2" wide x 1" thick 6 ply belting on the front to keep the flap down where it belongs if anyone wants one pm me, I bought a whole roll and have about 30 foot left...it is just taking up space in the garage:(

~Nate~

3. fastrunner2

fastrunner2 Junior Member
    from ILL

no offense man,, but unless you got a serious hookup, the belting is alot more expensive than $10.00 I just called like 4 places around my area and they quoted me a 7.55 a foot for the good stuff, and 6.60 a foot for a 2ply, all 3/8 thick,, and it has to come in 8" wide...

4. Big Nate's Plowing

I am selling what I have left for $4.55 a foot. I can get 8" 3/8 2 ply for $1.85 a foot if I buy a 100 ft spool:eek:

~Nate~

5. mulchmonkey2000

mulchmonkey2000 Senior Member

I think i paid $5.75 a foot for conveyor belt at tractor supply 2 days before christmas

6. long0

long0 Senior Member

Try your local gravel yards. The local yard around here gave me a 250' x 3' roll of used conveyor belt for free.

Andy

7. Chuck Smith

Chuck Smith 2000 Club Member
    from NJ

Nate, please, if you have something to sell, post it in the PROPER Forum, not here :nono:

~Chuck

8. Big Nate's Plowing

sorry chuck... forgot:eek:

~Nate~

9. snowplowjay

snowplowjay Banned

Suzio York Hill Concrete Co and Quorry in Meriden. Thats where i get my rubber strips from.

Jay