1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Nice Powerstroke.

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by SuperdutyShane, Oct 19, 2009.

1. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

2. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

I was very close to doing that a couple of years back but decided to push all the snow around the car and block him in instead

3. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Talk about a law suit waiting to happen.

4. EaTmYtAiLpIpEs

EaTmYtAiLpIpEs 2000 Club Member

thats what I thought when I seen it. it is a nice ford tho haha

5. asps4u

asps4u Senior Member

I wonder if he's the only one who got it on camera? Of course, than he goes and puts it on youtube! Nothing like hurting your defense. lol

6. wizardsr

wizardsr PlowSite.com Addict

Not that I've never plowed in a car, but I generally use my camera to show that there's no snow actually on the car when I left, only around it... This guy doesn't seem to grasp that concept either...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/ggUps5vXZ2E&hl=en&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/ggUps5vXZ2E&hl=en&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

I got sued a number of years ago by a bimmer owner saying I damaged his car plowing it in. The dipstick rammed the pile I had put behind it to get out, so he wouldn't have to shovel. And I couldn't prove that I hadn't put snow on it. Ever since then, pictures get taken after put snow around idiots cars that park in front of my piles... :nod:

Was in my wifes truck last year, so I didn't get a picture of it, but the guys plowing the walmart here in Elk River last year plowed one in, and I mean PLOWED IT IN! They didn't get it out of there until the snow melted! :laughing:

7. Jt13speed

Jt13speed Senior Member

If you pay attention at the beginning of the video...theres a Police Expedition sitting there, so i would imagine they got permission from law enforcement to move the vehicles that way

8. JaimeG

JaimeG Senior Member

I was just about to say that.

9. F350plowing

F350plowing Senior Member

the company i plowed for that year plowed the walmart in elk river

10. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

I dont care if the cops were there or not I would have sued the **** out of him. Even if they came and looked or tried to call me and they couldnt reach me. THAT dont give you the right to do that. I've had the cops come and they run the plates and then call and if it isnt moved they tow it not move it with my plow

11. F350plowing

F350plowing Senior Member

i agree with him on that

12. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

I have plowed for 20 yrs and have wanted to do that to some people but my conscience would not let me do it and I sure the hell would not want it down to me because believe me if I caught the guy he would get his ass beat. i KNOW THAT THIS WILL NOT SIT WELL WITH SOME PEOPLE BUT THAT IS MY 2 CENTS AND IF YOU DONT LIKE IT DONT READ OR RESPOND.

13. blk90s13

blk90s13 PlowSite.com Addict

well lets say

what if that is the police dept impound parking lot and that car was towed in as an abandoned car and it sat there for the past 6 month and now when its time to plow its in the way

or its a drug bust car and now its owned by the local police dept ? or have no reg or owner or or or

now it all makes sense why they pushed it that way ?

or maybe the person taking the video is the owner ? and its on the way to the junk yard anyway !

14. f250man

f250man PlowSite Veteran

Sorry still won't do it not going to take that kind of liability or damage my truck and plow.

15. Scottscape

Scottscape Senior Member

Thats hilarious. He even bumped the other car

16. JaimeG

JaimeG Senior Member

I don't understand how the cops would allow the guy to do that. Even the police station could have gotten sued for that.

17. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Whatever :D Its just funny anyway. And you being a Powerstroke owner, you can enjoy it even more :laughing:

I would have kept pushing :laughing: